HJALMAR - SHELTER GREEN
The Hjalmar is a stylish and timeless parka winter coat. This parka jacket for men has a regular fit and is perfect for harsh winters. The jacket has been treated with an environmentally friendly water-repellent impregnation, which gives you perfect protection against the rain. The jacket is lined with 100% recycled, vegan Thermore filling, which provides warmth and mimics the feel of soft down. The jacket will keep you extra warm this winter. Details of the jacket are the fully taped seams and the pockets with handy magnetic button closure. The jacket has a neat yet casual look.
- Regular fit
- The model is 187 cm and wears size M
- The Hjalmar in size M has a sleeve length of 67 cm and a chest circumference of 58 cm.
- 100% Polyester
- Windproof & water-repellent (up to 5000 mm of water)
- Suitable for harsh winters
- T-spin Light 5000 quality (quick-drying and color-retaining material)
- Thermore® filling, made of 100% polyester, 100% of which comes from recycled PET bottles
- The surface is treated with Bionic-Finish® Eco to prevent it from absorbing raindrops