TIRIL - FRENCH ROAST
It's getting cooler outside, time to treat yourself to a lovely winter coat. The TIRIL is a very nice winter coat to wear in the Netherlands. The jacket is made of both windproof and water-repellent material. What makes this jacket so unique is the ultra soft faux fur on the inside of the back, in the pockets and in the hood. Other details of the winter jacket are the hood that can be tightened with the drawstring and the pockets at the waist have invisible zippers. The FRENCH ROAST color is a new color, this beautiful brown color fits perfectly with the colder seasons.
Fit & Size Advice:
- The winter coat has a normal fit. We recommend choosing your normal size.
- The jacket in size S has a length of 92 cm and a sleeve length of 65 cm.
- 100% polyester
- Windproof & water-repellent (up to 8000 mm of water)
- Suitable for extreme winters
- Taslan quality (durable, soft-touch and strong windproof fabric)
- Thermore® filling, made from 100% recycled polyester
- The surface is treated with Bionic-Finish® Eco to prevent it from absorbing raindrops
- The upper back, hat and pockets are lined with ultra-soft short-haired faux fur